Network Setup & Support
1. Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure.
2. Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
3. The Setting, installing testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
4. Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff.
5. Oversee the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
6. Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
7. Formulate and design the security system in place to maintain data safety.
8. Oversee the constant availability of technical resources.
9. Maintain and supervise the inventory.
10. Timely reporting on the log sheet for the rapid response to any glitches.